We are excited to be seeing many of our members in the branch again since reopening. Please keep in mind we have several other options for you to access your accounts in addition to visiting branches: mobile banking via our app, online banking, telephone banking, ATMs, and our drive up windows. Below are several recommendations for any members coming into the branches.
- Wear a mask covering mouth and nose (may be asked to briefly lower mask for identification; full face masks not permitted)
- Utilize hand sanitizer available throughout the branch
- Use online and phone banking, ATMs, and the drive up when possible
- Avoid touching mouth, nose, or eyes
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Please practice social distancing by keeping 6 ft away from others in the lobby. Signs and floor markers are there to assist you
MACU has developed new cleaning and safety protocols that will create the safest environment possible.
Thank you for your help and cooperation as we work together to protect the health of our members, employees, and their families.