The safety of our members, employees, and their families continues to be our number one priority as we monitor COVID-19 updates. We appreciate each of you as we navigate these unchartered waters together.
ACCESSING OUR SERVICES
Our drive ups are available to serve your, and most of your financial needs can be met right from the safety of your vehicle. We continue to encourage you to take advantage of our electronic options available to you to perform many of your transactions. However, should you find yourself in a situation where you need in-person member service, our lobbies are available to meet with you on an appointment basis. Please call to set up an appointment.
- DRIVE UPS: All drive ups are open and operating normal business hours.
- LOBBIES: Lobbies will be open by appointment only. Please call if you need assistance.
- ONLINE BANKING: Manage your accounts, transfer money, and pay bills. Enroll Today
- MACU APP: Manage accounts, pay bills, transfer money, etc. Search MACU Mobile in the app store.
- TELEPHONE BANKING: Check balances or transfer money. Call (219) 874-6943 or (877) 874-6943, ext. 2.
- CALL: Call your local branch with any questions or transactions. Most things can be handled right over the phone.
- ATMs: Access your money at nearly 5,000 fee-free Alliance One ATMs.
- LOANS: Apply online or over the phone for a loan.
REOPENING OUR LOBBIES
At this time, we do not yet have a target date to re-open our lobbies. However, we are working on our re-open strategy that will focus on the health and safety of our members and our employees.
We appreciate your patience and loyalty during this period. Please continue to come back to our homepage for updates as to when we will be fully re-opening our offices to welcome back our loyal members! We look forward to fully servicing you in the very near future.