Free Financial Counseling
www.accelservices.org or 1-877-33ACCEL
As a benefit of your membership, MACU has teamed up with Accel to provide you with free access to financial education and counseling services.
Enjoy unlimited access to financial counselors who can give personalized answers to your individual needs.
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure & repossession
Accel counselors are available Monday-Thursday from 7am-9pm (CST), Friday from 7am-6pm and Saturday from 9am-1pm. Call 1-877-33ACCEL (332-2235) or visit www.accelservices.org.
This online resource includes financial education articles, videos, e-courses, games, calculators and more. We hope you will find these tools helpful and enjoyable. Visit www.greenpath.com/university.
BudgetSmart is a new and exciting software program now available on our website. This easy-to-use software tool uses simple graphics, "pop-up" boxes and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively.
You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with "what if" scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
Click here to download the program!